12.10.2007

cravings.

some days i get hit with this unsquelchable craving for hugs. and i'm not talking those noncommital awkward side hugs. the kind of hug where i wrap my arms around someone, anyone's, waste until my hands clasp each other at their back and i squeeze and suck my stomach in to get a little closer and hold on for several glorious seconds while it is reciprocated in like ferocity. that kind of hug. i imagine myself hugging everyone i see, even my fellow Gap employees with whom i haven't even reached hugging level. no one is safe on days like this. no one.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Hope~ said...

Hey Jenn,

I hope you are doing well. I just was reading your blog and found
out that you have now moved to Mt. Pleasant. I hope you are enjoying
working at Gap there. I just wanted to say hey and see how you were. I
would love to hear from you if you get a chance.

I am still living in Belton, TX as a nanny for the same family. I
have some pictures posted on my blog of us: www.hopeywill.blogspot.com.
I am going to get to go home for a week over Christmas but other than
that, nothing has really changed much.

I hope you have a great day!

Love,
Hope

3:20 PM  
Blogger ~Hope~ said...

I tried to send that message to your email but you must have changed it.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home